Cole & Mason | Precision Capstan Pepper Mill, Beech, 315mm
Standing at 315mm tall, the Cole & Mason Precision Capstan Pepper mill is ideal for anyone who enjoys the taste and flavour of freshly ground pepper without the hassle of constantly refilling.
Made from high quality beech wood from a sustainable source and finished simply with a clear lacquer to allow the natural beauty of the wood grain to shine through. A classically timeless design that would not look out of place in the kitchen or on the dining table whilst still remaining an essential everyday kitchen tool.
- A classically shaped wooden pepper mill that instantly adds style to any dining table whilst remaining an invaluable every day kitchen tool.
- Featuring the Cole & Mason Precision carbon steel mechanism that strips peppercorns instead of crushing them, ensuring maximum flavour release from every turn.
- Made from high grade sustainably sourced beech, polished and finished simply with a clear lacquer to allow the natural warmth of the wood grain to shine through.
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and use a clean cloth to dry. We recommend you do not use any cleaning products as this can affect the finish of the product. Do not immerse in water or place in a dishwasher.
- All Cole & Mason salt and pepper mills are covered by our lifetime mechanism guarantee. Should your mill not meet the high standards and expectations of Cole & Mason products we will be happy to replace your mill for an alternative of equivalent value. Accidental breakage, poor care and damage from misuse are not covered.